Contents Posted on Site
Rules of Conduct on Site
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You may not type/post Content, even if made in a joking or sarcastic manner.
- Zia-ul-Quran Publications shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
MANDATORY DECLARATION - COMPUTERS
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination given by you in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The owner of this site shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this website and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within this website
The owner of this site reserves the right to make changes without notice.
The owner of this site expressly disclaims any and all warranties, products or services which are part of the website, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property
No advice or information given by the owner shall create any warranty.
All payments made against the purchases/services on www.ziaulquran.com by you shall be compulsorily in Pakistan Rupees acceptable by the State Bank of Pakistan. Zia-ul-QuranPublications does not accept any other form of currency for the purchases on their website.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Lahore.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Pakistan Only
The products/content on Zia-ul-QuranPublications is presented solely for selling in Pakistan. Those who will access this site from other locations/Countries other than Pakistan do so on their own expense and Zia-ul-QuranPublications is not responsible for supply of goods/refund for the goods ordered from other locations/Countries other than Pakistan.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is operated by Zia-ul-QuranPublications team only. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us. Material on Zia-ul-QuranPublications web site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so.
We at Zia-ul-Quran Publications respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at legal@ Zia-ul-QuranPublications.com
Zia-ul-QuranPublications tries to be as accurate description of products as possible. However, Zia-ul-QuranPublications does not guarantee you that all product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Zia-ul-QuranPublications itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however there can be technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our supplier as their prices of the product may vary. Zia-ul-QuranPublications will do its best to be accurate with their prices, however if you come across any skeptical changes on Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 48 hours of placing your order. Zia-ul-QuranPublications will then refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of order placed. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If www.ziaulquran.com comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to change the same or cancel the order.
7 Days Replacement Guarantee
Zia-ul-QuranPublications offers you REPLACEMENT WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY ON THE product/s ordered on Zia-ul-QuranPublications.com. Which means that within 7 days from the date delivery you can ask for replacement of the product/s subject to following terms and conditions:
1 You can ask for replacement of product/s in case of any defect found in the product and the same product/s will be shipped to you as a replacement for the defective product/s.
2 Replacement is offered for the product/s sold by Zia-ul-QuranPublications ONLY.
Cancellation of order
- This may occur under situation where www.ziaulquran.com runs out of the inventory when the order is placed or does not comply with the www.ziaulquran.com terms or for any other reason. However, www.ziaulquran.com will ensure to communicate before the cancellation of the order.
Please send any questions or comments including all inquiries regarding this Site to firstname.lastname@example.org